Sunday, January 18, 2009

Please lead me”

Please lead me, yes lead me, now lead me, Captain (x2)
Now lead me Captain, through your free will…
Admire, No desire, No wish, Nor my will
Please lead me, yes lead me, now lead me, Captain
~
I have left completely, in your hands my boat.
If you feel drown me down, uplift me, or float.
I find joy by the shore, dancing waves, fullfill.
Oh Captain, yes lead me, now lead me, through your will.
~
With laughter I enjoy good times, bad times I smiled,
I kept on, from your sign, my journey’s been mild.
I found in heaven, as well as hell’s hill,

devotees plead, often need, to reach their destinies.
So many pray at your door, adorable Lord, on bended knees.
But I find etternally, joy within your will.
~
Lead me here, Lead me there, Wherever you feel, Lead me there.
Lead me right, Lead me wrong. If you don’t care, lead me nowhere.
Your company is blissful, when moving or still…
Please lead me, yes lead me, now lead me, Captain….

No comments:

Post a Comment